• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

St Valentines Day Challenge

Miss Tickle

Everyone's doing brilliantly.
I'm in a moody because despite all my exercising, and counting every calorie ,I lost a measly 1lb this week! I have no idea how to keep the momentum up but am sure gonna try !
xx

Neeta

Everyone's doing brilliantly.
I'm in a moody because despite all my exercising, and counting every calorie ,I lost a measly 1lb this week! I have no idea how to keep the momentum up but am sure gonna try !
xx

Don't be down about it Mrs Tickle. You are always giving us encouragement, stick at it and I am sure that it will start to move again. Think about how far you have come so far. xx

Miss Tickle

Thanks Neeta. If I was on a 'diet' I'd have plunged myself into a vat of chocolate or some such calorific nightmare the minute the weight loss slowed. I have to admit I'm a very impatient person. I'm so happy to have lost the eight stone but can't bear to think that I'll lose the the other five at the rate of a pound a week or less lol! I just have to accept that it will go when it will go but Try and keep being a good girl. Time for my walk soon...
xx

happy days

Miss Tickle said:
Thanks Neeta. If I was on a 'diet' I'd have plunged myself into a vat of chocolate or some such calorific nightmare the minute the weight loss slowed. I have to admit I'm a very impatient person. I'm so happy to have lost the eight stone but can't bear to think that I'll lose the the other five at the rate of a pound a week or less lol! I just have to accept that it will go when it will go but Try and keep being a good girl. Time for my walk soon...
xx

It's a pound in the right direction x

Louise1

Miss Tickle. I'm 3 weeks out & I've lost nothing this week & only 2lbs last week.
I agree that if I was at Slimming World I'd be well off the rails but reading your little post above made me realise I'm not alone and we all need to stick together and battle on through!!!!
Thanks hun.
xx

JO28172

happy days said:
3lb off finally hit my 11 stone loss

Omg that is fantastic...say it over and over..11 STONE!! and so you should be happy..now go reward yourself...new handbag?! Xx

VikiB

Wow have just checked what I put on here and I am 2 pounds from my goal this time:) I'm happy happy happy.
Much Love

Miss Tickle

Everyone is doing so well-it's inspiring. I'm crawling along with another pound off this week so probably won't make my goal here but will hopefully make one of my original goals which is to be under 16 stone by Valentines Day.

witchingmoon

Am really happy have made my revised goal with an extra 2lbs lost
24st 7lbs was goal I weighed in at 24st 5lbs on 27th Jan :D
Next goal 24st by 14th Feb

Neeta

Everyone is doing so well-it's inspiring. I'm crawling along with another pound off this week so probably won't make my goal here but will hopefully make one of my original goals which is to be under 16 stone by Valentines Day.

Well you and me both honey - not making our targets, but not to worry - it's not going on :D

newcy

A little disappointed as I only had a 2lb loss this week but still I only have 4lb to go for target so hopefully the next couple of weeks will go better!?! X

Mrs Quiggle

Whoooo Hooooo I have reached my goal today. I'm really suprised as I thought I wasn't going to get there. I seem to lose a few pounds then stay the same for a couple of weeks but this morning when I got on the scales it had shifted the last 2lb to 13st 7lb I'm only a couple of pounds away from being exactly half way there now.

Good luck everyone.

Kate x