• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

St Valentines Day Challenge

Miss Tickle

It's funny how far away Valentines Day seemed on Christmas Day, yet it's now only 10 days off. On Christmas day my goal of fifteen and a half stone seemed really achievable but now it would take a miracle to get there! I'm 16 stone dead this morning. I've 'only' lost 11lbs since Christmas Day and so there's no realistic chance of losing 7lbs in the next ten days.
Still I can dream.....
Do hope to be under 16 stone by then though, which is still good. It's just hard getting used to losing weight at a 'normal ' rate i.e a pound a week . Still, all going the right way.

Louise1

I'm nowhere near my goal yet....
I was hoping for a stone in a month and I've managed nearer half a stone.
I'm therefore posting my failure on here now so I won't have to post again next week lol.
Good luck everyone else.
Roll on the next challenge. Hopefully I'll be able to do more to achieve then.
xx

Neeta

I'm nowhere near my goal yet....
I was hoping for a stone in a month and I've managed nearer half a stone.
I'm therefore posting my failure on here now so I won't have to post again next week lol.
Good luck everyone else.
Roll on the next challenge. Hopefully I'll be able to do more to achieve then.
xx

You are far from a failure and if I knew where you lived I would come and slap your legs. xx :D

miserable

Woupass neeta, I like it !

Neeta

Well I am in shock - I knew that perhaps my St Valentine's Day goal was probably a little bit too large, but you gotta aim high in these things.

I hve just been weighed this morning and following on from my Dietician's advice I tried not to be too obsessed with the scales. Well, low and behold this morning I am moving in the right direction again and from the beginning of the challenge I have lost 6 pounds, but will check my maths as I was in total shock! :crazy:

Hope everyone is doing ok with their goals. :D

Miss Tickle

Well done Neeta!
I'm not doing well at all and am 5lbs off my target. I will weigh in again in the morning but obviously there is no way I'll even get close. I'm really down as despite being good and still having a shed load of weight to lose I am losing really slowly now. I had expected it to slow but not so soon and so far away from goal. Still at least I am going in the right direction.
Hope everyone else is getting on okay :eek:)

Last edited:

miserable

Same, 5 pounds of my Target :'(

witchingmoon

I have made my goal of 24st I weighed today at 23st 9lbs

I have been told by my team I am losing a bit to fast...... :sigh:

flutterby1966

Valentines Day and I weigh in at 191lbs / 13st 9lbs and my goal was to be 14st - so I am well happy :D

Are we going to set an Easter Goal?

Good Friday / April 6th I would like to be 13st

miserable

Yeap 5 pounds off my Target which is inexcusable as my target was 10 pounds so 5 pounds is not good enough!!!! So Easter I want to be 170 which 15 pounds. Bring it on!

miserable

Ps: well done flutterby xxx

ryanrara

RyanRARA
My target was to reach 20 stone flat for today. I'm 20.04. 4 ounces over. Sounds silly. But I am well peed off. Wanted to be under 20. Oh well :-(. Close though. And still dropping.

laurajlucy

My target was to be in the lighter end of the 11's but am 11st 9lb today. Still, Iam not complaining. I feel fab and also feel more loved by my partner of 6 n half years than ever before :D xxxxx

Miss Tickle

My target was 15 st 7lbs and today I am (still!) 15stone 12lbs. I have failed ! Still, lets see what Easter brings!

Last edited:

Red 42

novice bypasser
Red 42 - Start:02/01/12 14st 6lb ~ Valentines goal:13st 7lb

well I've not been weighed today as had a very early start but when I got weighed on Sunday 12th Feb I weighed in at 13st 8lb...so very close to target set :D

Raynebubble

I think i put down 17st 13 for valentines day... and im 18st 3..so not complaining about that xx