• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

staples removed

Haylz6

I'm due at the Docs tomorrow afternoon to see the nurse to have my staples removed, I am totall wetting myself more then I was for my op.

What does it feel like does it hurt, should I take some pain killers!??

I'm not taking any pain meds since Sunday morning as nothing as been bad enough(I have to nearly be in tears before I take them)

Haylz xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Commented on fb but honestly hun it doesnt hurt xx

I thought it would be no prob at all :)

It didnt hurt at all you just feel a slight tug for each one.. I honestly had no pain whatsoever!

ditto really ,,,,,,,,i had 50 staples in op on my face and neck and there was no pain ,just relief they were out , youl be fine , good luck xx

Aww that's good to hear hopefully I won't scream the place down lol

Thank you xx

I was the same as you worked myself into a right state! Nurse was talking to me and I just said ok just get on with it! She laughed and said I've already taken out 3! I didn't feel a thing! I ended up watching her take the last few out! Xx

Staple free, didn't feel a thing, but nurse wasn't happy with the holes that the drains have left, so have to ring her on Monday n then maybe an appointment on the Friday xx

well done , best to keep a check on them, nice when there out aint it? lol x

Yea it's nice but am just being super careful of the drain holes, y is nothing going straight forward for me xx

cos your special obviously ! lol ,youl get there love , and it will all be worth it x

Glad the removal went well and the nurse is on the case re those holes at least between you both you'll soon have them sorted.

Nothing has come lose or leaked and it's nearly 24hrs later which is good so hopefully we are on the right track.

These holes will be gone lol xx

Back