• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Start my pre-op diet for real today

marky v

As it says, on my 10 day countdown, i take great solace in the fact that everyone i've spoken too so far on here has breezed it, not that i won't, it's like that countdown to take off now........10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 we have lift-off!!! :eek:

Good luck bud! I'm sure you'll be fine!!

good luck xxx

Thanks for all the kind words of support....as you all would have read i have been living on my protein replacement shakes, but am gonna be a good boy and follow the diet given to me, (i will still have the odd shake, especially after my gym workouts) i've already done well weight-loss wise since my initial appt with my surgeon, nearly 2 stone, dreaded turning up to pre-op assessment on the 19th and having put weight on, would've been mortified....still this will be an added boost to the weight-loss numbers!!

Good luck ! not long to go now !:D you know your on the final stretch when you are on your pre op diet lol

Good Luck!!! you will be fine! I wish i could eat the stuff on preop now!!!! hehehe!!

Good Luck!!! you will be fine! I wish i could eat the stuff on preop now!!!! hehehe!!

hi there!! how ya feeling now??

Good luck with your pre-op, it looks like you have the determination and discipline to do brilliantly judging by your progress already! Keep us posted xx

losing weight if i'm in the right mind frame is not a problem for me, keeping the bloody weight off is!! luckily for me, i'm sort of in the zone right now, ta for your kind words ;)

Back