• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

on my pre op diet day 4

Staruk1957

I started my diet on the 1st dec as my op in on the 15/12/11.
Not doing to bad so far almost cheated yesterday but stopped my self. Is anyone else on this diet if can you let me know how you are getting on with it.
Here is the diet I am on:

1 Clear soup

2 Sugarfree jelly

3 Bovril or consomme

4 Clear fluids - tea coffee without milk or sugar.

5 One portionof steamed or baked not fried fish or chickenfor your evening meal with green vegetables
or green salad only. if you are vegitarian you may have eggs for your evening meal with green vegetables or green salad.

6 Strictly no bread or bread products. No pasta, potatoes or rice.

7 Three apples or pears a day.

8 Do eat chocolate or sweets.

9 DO NOT CHEAT

I started my diet on the 1st dec as my op in on the 15/12/11.
Not doing to bad so far almost cheated yesterday but stopped my self. Is anyone else on this diet if can you let me know how you are getting on with it.
Here is the diet I am on:

1 Clear soup

2 Sugarfree jelly

3 Bovril or consomme

4 Clear fluids - tea coffee without milk or sugar.

5 One portionof steamed or baked not fried fish or chickenfor your evening meal with green vegetables
or green salad only. if you are vegitarian you may have eggs for your evening meal with green vegetables or green salad.

6 Strictly no bread or bread products. No pasta, potatoes or rice.

7 Three apples or pears a day.

8 Do eat chocolate or sweets.

9 DO NOT CHEAT

I like number 8!!! 11 days till your op - not long and you will be there.

Im currently on 2 pints of milk
3 yoghurts
2 Oxo's
1 multi vitamin
all in a day

Ive been on it 6 days and my op is Friday...Ive got bad head hunger today!

I am on day five of mine. I am on the low carb (or in real terms NO Carbs)
I had my mum and sister eat a chocolate cheesecake in front of me my second day in and it didn't bother me. Yes I feel a little hungry but I know I will only cheat myself so am finding it better then I thought I would. I think the big good point to it is I got weighed today and have lost 8lbs :D
Good luck x

question about sacahrin

I think its so confusng the range of diet that are used by all the different consultant/hospitals!!!!!!
My hubby is being so supportive doing all my cooking amd planing my menu's love him ((((BOBBY)))) where would I be without him.
My mum told me I should marry a man with money or one that can cook!! He doesn't have any money but boy can he cook!!! Mind you
I do not say hes cooking is responsible for my weight i was on the big side when we met and 35 years of yeaar of shifts including 12hrs waking nights and eratic eating has not helped as well as no will power!!!!!
He has had on every concievable diet there has ever been!!! Bless him.

Last edited:
Back