• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Start my pre-op diet for real today

Good luck to you - it is hard but oh so worth it. Best wishes x

Hi mark, i start mine tomorrow. The only diet i'v ever stuck to is the atkins, but once i broke that i could never get it back again, (try as i may). I know i'll stick to this as the prize at the end is worth my weight in gold.
They have offered me either band/bypass/laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy, the band is good but dosn't last long, i think i'm to old for the bypass, so i may well go for the sleeve (even though it meens having 70% of my stomach taken out).
Any way mark i look forward to keeping up with your progress.
Good luck sue.

All the best it will soon be count down...........Mia

Good luck with the pre-op. :)

I'm on day 5, it's been an emotional rollercoaster but I feel great today.

xxx

losing weight if i'm in the right mind frame is not a problem for me, keeping the bloody weight off is!! luckily for me, i'm sort of in the zone right now, ta for your kind words ;)

Oh how I can echo those words!...I'm good when I'm in that mind set and can lose plenty of weight; soon as the diet stops the weight piles back ten fold.

What protein shakes are you on now, and is that all you are having?

Well done so far...Keep up the great work.

(((Hugs)))

Oh how I can echo those words!...I'm good when I'm in that mind set and can lose plenty of weight; soon as the diet stops the weight piles back ten fold.

i've been and done it a million times!!

What protein shakes are you on now, and is that all you are having?

it's called USN PURE PROTEIN IGF-1, a body building supplement, works for me, but i'm not solely taking that now, i'm actually being a good boy and doing the hospital diet, having the odd shake after the gym to replenish my body tho

Well done so far...Keep up the great work.

many thanks ;)

HOPE ALL GOES WELL FOR YOU

thanks loads....just looking at your sig....WOW on the weight-loss....hope i can emulate that
!! ;)

best of luck with your pre-op diet although have a sneaky feeling you wont need it. your doing great so far.

best of luck with your pre-op diet although have a sneaky feeling you wont need it. your doing great so far.

losing weight is like running on ice, you never know when you'll lose the grip and fall on your ass!! but so far so good :cross:

Good luck hun!!! Not long now!!! Is it ten days??

Good luck hun!!! Not long now!!! Is it ten days??

oh yes, on the countdown now, last week i was a bit nervous, this week so far not so bad, next week, we'll see!! pre-op assessment on the 19th, so nearly there now :D

oh yes, on the countdown now, last week i was a bit nervous, this week so far not so bad, next week, we'll see!! pre-op assessment on the 19th, so nearly there now :D

I like pink carnations when your passing :rotflmao:

Good luck with the pre op assessment and diet they are tons of fun :rolleyes:

Good luck Mark,not long now is it, 5 sleeps as the kids would say!

Seem to be quite a few of you from the Spire having your ops at around the same time!!! Good luck everyone!!!

Back