• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

start of diet

bridiegeorge

Even though this is surgical weightloss and i am planning to go that route, have now officially started my diet (again). it can only help when and if i get surgery, my main worry was that i would lose so much the nhs might not fund me, but i think i have a way to go before that could happen. spent a good while tonight getting ticker, appears to be working, i shall follow a low fat diet and see how i go. last night i logged on here and looked at all the before and after pics WOW they are amazing. i want to be able to add my own. (by the time i suss out how to download upload and do the hokey cokey i shall probably be at target lol) it is now 1.15 am and i am looking forward to my porridge later in the morning. shall weigh next thurs and hopefully a couple of pounds will be gone, anything off is a bonus. right its in black and white now so off i go... Bridie X

Good luck Bridie :) what diet are you following?

Thanks shel, i am basically calorie counting. but low fat higher protein, its probably a mix of many diets i have followed in the past, they all worked in the short term, that is why i know i need wls but will eat healthily and try to shift some of the excess. first day today! had my porridge with a banana, and trying to drink lots of water. fluid is my downfall i dont like tea or coffee and i know i dont drink enough water so that bit may be hard, but hey what in life is easy. Bridie

The practice of drinking lots of fluids will help a bunch for after surgery. Good luck on your diet. Hope you shift some weight and feel good.:D

Back