• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Start weight ??

Carre

Did anyone start at 17 stone if yes what kind of success have you had, I know everyone is different just interested that's all . Thanks

17.1 and I'm now finished....bulk was off in 6months just the final couple of months were hard n slow...never focused so much in my life!

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

17.1 and I'm now finished....bulk was off in 6months just the final couple of months were hard n slow...never focused so much in my life!

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

God that's great you really showed me that I can do this to...... Really can't wait!

I started at 17.2 on may the 2nd and only started to lose weight last month. Iv lost half a stone.
To be fair though it isn't the bands fault, I work away all summer and don't have time to cook. I usually put on a couple of stone over the summer so it's progress in its self if iv lost anything.

I started off at 17st 4lbs and lost all my weight within ten months and now been maintaining since and now weight 9st.

I started at 19 stone and am now around 12 - I'm a tall bird though so 12 stone is a healthy weight for my height x

That's great I do get we are all different, but I'm loving hearing your great achievements x

Back