• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hit my first target!

Katie_25

Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a great Christmas and wishing you all good health and happiness for 2010.

I just wanted to share my success with everyone. I hit my first target about 10 days ago.... so i'm pretty happy! I'd set it for 2 stone by Xmas and when I got on the scales i'd lost 2 stone 2lb's, yay! This was about 7 weeks from starting pre-op diet the week before my op, so i'm pretty chuffed.
I'm aware it is likely to slow down now, so i'm setting myself a smaller target next, but i'm definately feeling motivated at the moment. Done really well with food over Xmas too, not pushed myself over my limits, so hopefully i'll not put anything back on! (Fingers crossed).
Hoping to start doing some exercise in the New Year, i'm going to start swimming again and make it a new year resolution :).
How has everyone else found the Xmas period?

Katie X

Well done, its so good to reach that first target, sets you up ready to try for the next one.

Good luck

M

Well done

wow well done Katie thats a good achievement ! Christmas has been good for me this year my restriction is good and i know my limits, again congratulations xxx

liz xxx

Thanks guys, feeling pretty elated, plus i've started getting comments about the weight loss, which is great to hear and motivates me further. Just hope I can keep it up! X

katie of course you can keep it up just keep thinking of the postives thats come in your life from banding if things ever ger tough, you can keep it going im sure you can xxx

well done x

Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a great Christmas and wishing you all good health and happiness for 2010.

I just wanted to share my success with everyone. I hit my first target about 10 days ago.... so i'm pretty happy! I'd set it for 2 stone by Xmas and when I got on the scales i'd lost 2 stone 2lb's, yay! This was about 7 weeks from starting pre-op diet the week before my op, so i'm pretty chuffed.
I'm aware it is likely to slow down now, so i'm setting myself a smaller target next, but i'm definately feeling motivated at the moment. Done really well with food over Xmas too, not pushed myself over my limits, so hopefully i'll not put anything back on! (Fingers crossed).
Hoping to start doing some exercise in the New Year, i'm going to start swimming again and make it a new year resolution :).
How has everyone else found the Xmas period?

Katie X
keepupthegoodwork.gif

Thanks everyone :)

Only lost 1lb over the last couple of weeks though so it's slowing down and I have probabaly eaten more over New Year. I've got an appointment with the consultant on Wednesday though and i'm hoping he'll give me another fill as I don't think i'm at the right restriction yet. So hopefully that'll give me another boost.

X

Back