• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Started Milk Diet

aprylsdad

Hi all I am having a bypass on 4th June at Southampton Spire. I have tentively started the milk diet today but not sure if I will be able to do it everyday as a bit intollerant to alot of milk.

Hello aprylsdad
maybe you should go back and speak with your team if milk may be an issue why make the start if the LSD harder than it has to be unless you like a challenge?!
Good luck in whatever you end up doing

After struggling with milk diet today I will try food diet tommorrow but is it alright to eat a bowl of salad for dinner or not.

I dont think it matters one jot if you have the salad at lunch or dinner. I'll probsbly have it both. Good luck for your bypass op, my op is a few days later on the 10th.

I followed the 1000 low cal LSD as given to me by my team at Homerton hospital it did have things like 7cherry tomotoes some cucumber I was allowed boiled eggs as well as long as it came to 1000 cal a day have a chat with your team good luck

I used myfitnesspal & stuck to 1000calories as advised as an alternative. Could also have had 4 slimfast a day but that seemed to boring

Back