• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Starting pre op diet today........again

Salliebeth

O, I am starting my pre op diet today, for the second time! My operation got cancelled for 25th nov after doing the pre op diet for a week!!! So starting again today for my sleeve on jan 3rd. What a rubbish time to start a diet just before Christmas, especially with all the tempting food around at the moment!!!! Willpower needed!!!! And the thought of the end result!!! Must say I think I am more nervous this time around about the op, but I am sure the hustle and bustle of Christmas will take my mind off it!!!

At Salford our pre-op is 4 weeks...

I'm sure you'll get through another week,just think when everyone else has gained over Xmas you'll have lost!
You know it's all worth it xx

That is unfortunate timing but the end results will be so worth it. This time next year you will be a new slim person!

I keep thinking of the end result boor girl - that's what I am trying to focus on, and how much slimmer I will be this time next year!!! Just found out today that some friends of ours are getting married this time next year - and I feel excited for them, but also a bit excited to think I will be able to wear a nice dress!!!!

Back