• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op starts tomorrow

saffrons

well my pre-op diet starts tomorrow, i will get my date on the 22nd feb and all i know is that i will be sleeved by the end of march. i am doing exante meal replacements, has anyone else done this as a pre op... i am hoping that i lose a good amount over the next few weeks as i am not telling people i am having a sleeve at the same time i have my gallbladder removed... and i plan on telling people that i am losing weight with a meal replacement diet and then by the time i start eating again no body will be any the wiser. i had a gastric band a few years back and i cant be bothered explaining myself again. sorry for the ramble just wondering how much people tended to lose on their pre op

I didn't do it as a pre-op diet but did use exante for a couple of months and lost quite a lot with it. I prefer slimfast though, especially as it's currently half price at boots lol.

What is a gastric sleeve?

well my pre-op diet starts tomorrow, i will get my date on the 22nd feb and all i know is that i will be sleeved by the end of march. i am doing exante meal replacements, has anyone else done this as a pre op... i am hoping that i lose a good amount over the next few weeks as i am not telling people i am having a sleeve at the same time i have my gallbladder removed... and i plan on telling people that i am losing weight with a meal replacement diet and then by the time i start eating again no body will be any the wiser. i had a gastric band a few years back and i cant be bothered explaining myself again. sorry for the ramble just wondering how much people tended to lose on their pre op

What is a gastric sleeve?

SleeveGastrectomyLAB_LR.jpg

Back