• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Operation cancelled...............

Salliebeth

Well, ...........received a phone call at lunch time today say my sleeve due to be done on 25th nov has been cancelled and has had to be rescheduled for 3rd Jan 2014. GUTTED!!!!!! Been on the pre op diet for a week and have been doing really well although slightly hard at times!!! Thought I would now be able to have Christmas dinner, but just checked and my pre op diet will start on 20th Dec!!! So lots of will power needed!!!! Xxx

Well, ...........received a phone call at lunch time today say my sleeve due to be done on 25th nov has been cancelled and has had to be rescheduled for 3rd Jan 2014. GUTTED!!!!!! Been on the pre op diet for a week and have been doing really well although slightly hard at times!!! Thought I would now be able to have Christmas dinner, but just checked and my pre op diet will start on 20th Dec!!! So lots of will power needed!!!! Xxx

Oh no how horrible for you x

That's really cruddy... pre-op over Xmas. That is some real willpower needed.

boy that is the suckiest thing ever! no words can make you feel better ! all I can say is chin up regroup and start again and by this time next year you will look back and laugh about it (one can only hope eh?)!

Can you have a Christmas early?

Thanks to all of you!!! Had my 'last supper' / Christmas dinner at mum and dads the day before I started my pre op diet!!! At least I can have one of mums home made mince pies!!!! Xxx chin up - if I have done it once at least I know I can do it!!! Xxx

Thanks to all of you!!! Had my 'last supper' / Christmas dinner at mum and dads the day before I started my pre op diet!!! At least I can have one of mums home made mince pies!!!! Xxx chin up - if I have done it once at least I know I can do it!!! Xxx

Got to be worth it, have a good un next year n a great 2014:)!!

Hi Salliebeth

Feel your pain as my op last week was also cancelled and rescheduled for early December. Looking forward to the prospect of a pureed xmas dinner and all the new adventures next year.

Gutted for you xx

Awwww that is so pants hun. Chin up and fingers crossed for January ;) xx

You'll be a skinny minnie for next years Christmas Dinner, imagine rockin' a sexy new party frock!! ;)
2014 will be your year chick! :D

as flick said thats the way to think about it it may be cruddy this year, but think about next year! x x x

Love your positive attitude.. well done .. I know you can do it. You may miss out on xmas dinner but think of that lovely dress you wear next year when you tuck in..

Oh gosh, that is crappy!! xx

Awww that's awful! I had my first date cancelled after I had done a week of pre op diet and I was gutted but it wasn't over xmas. You'll have to have a nice dinner the day before you start your diet! It will be worth it though - all the best x

Thanks everyone!!! You have all been so supportive and positive - it is very much appreciated!!! Got to work now over Christmas:-( but like folk say, just think about what I will look like next Christmas!!!! I must take plenty of photos this year so I have got lots of comparisons!!!! Here's to a great 2014!! Xxxx thanks x

that has to be the worst ever thing to have to do hope all works out for you though and good luck

Back