• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Operation cancelled...............

Well, ...........received a phone call at lunch time today say my sleeve due to be done on 25th nov has been cancelled and has had to be rescheduled for 3rd Jan 2014. GUTTED!!!!!! Been on the pre op diet for a week and have been doing really well although slightly hard at times!!! Thought I would now be able to have Christmas dinner, but just checked and my pre op diet will start on 20th Dec!!! So lots of will power needed!!!! Xxx

Im so sad for you...that's so unfair..
I was private and even my op was cancelled but only by a day and I was devastated...so I can imagine how you feel

On another note though sometimes these things happen for a reason...so go with it Hun, Chin up xxxx

ill be joining you on the christmas day pre op diet as my surgerys been cancelled from the 13th december and has been rescheduled for the same day as you, 3rd of january thou i cant see it going ahead then for me either

Oh Dear Im so sorry for you both :/

My cancelled surgery has been rebooked for the 17th Dec if I ever get rid of this bloody cold and cough (that's why they cancelled me) so I'll be 8 days post op. Christmas dinner will be out for me too. Only benefit I'll have is I won't be cooking everyone else's that will be down to a joint effort of the husband and 3 kids! It is a hard thing to get your head round, I was labelled up and ready to go down when the plug was pulled but its not the end if the world. Like you said done it once so can do it again! X

Fingers crossed you are well enough to have your op xx

Hope you are feeling well enough audrasharon for your op!!!! It must of been awful being cancelled so late in the day!!! Fingers crossed for you xxx. Robina , can't believe you are on the same day as me!! Why do u think it mite not goahead again???? I suppose I won't believe it until I'm on the table counting backwards!!!! But fingers crossed for us both!! Where r u having your surgery?? Xxx

i doubt mine as she said it had been provisionally booked for the 3rd so that leaves them the option to cancel again. im being done at the northern general in sheffield

Robina, let's hope they don't cancel again!!!! I must say I'm a bit grouchy tonight and I think it's because I keep thinking of what should of been happening tomorrow!!! Xx

Robina, let's hope they don't cancel again!!!! I must say I'm a bit grouchy tonight and I think it's because I keep thinking of what should of been happening tomorrow!!! Xx

understandable hun that your upset thinking of what could have been. i was the same around the 8th of november when i first passed a cancelled date

My cancelled surgery has been rebooked for the 17th Dec if I ever get rid of this bloody cold and cough (that's why they cancelled me) so I'll be 8 days post op. Christmas dinner will be out for me too. Only benefit I'll have is I won't be cooking everyone else's that will be down to a joint effort of the husband and 3 kids! It is a hard thing to get your head round, I was labelled up and ready to go down when the plug was pulled but its not the end if the world. Like you said done it once so can do it again! X

Chin up x

Back