• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Step to Christmas - **CHALLENGE**

Last edited:
Well done on week two everyone.
We are absolutely smashing our target and might have to make talks into setting a new one as 2 weeks in we have already walked: 436 Miles!!!!!

A few ladies days of steps were not added last week so I have added them onto this week and in total their was 514,917 steps which is 257 miles.

Maybe we can walk to Central Greenland for Christmas? Think we can make it 1,858 miles?

Amazing xx

We are absolutely smashing our target and might have to make talks into setting a new one as 2 weeks in we have already walked: 436 Miles!!!!!

A few ladies days of steps were not added last week so I have added them onto this week and in total their was 514,917 steps which is 257 miles.

Maybe we can walk to Central Greenland for Christmas? Think we can make it 1,858 miles?

Thanks for doing the work and totting up all the steps. Its amazing how much miles we've already covered.x

Sunday 21st October

Brilliant, well done everyone.
I think together we can make it to Greenland :) xx

Todays 2, 675

Monday 22nd October

Back