• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Step to Christmas - **CHALLENGE**

Ur doing great sorry i havnt been doing mine ive been ill as soon as i feel up to it ill get moving as for maria oh my Jesus christ ur a super women how do u do it can i ask were u active when u were bigger ( i know you wont off been as active but were u active ) if u get me some people are always active i used to be a active fatty id walk for miles and swim i love swimming untill i had trouble with my knees now im lazy due to being so fat my knees hurt you know how the story goes
Hi Jackie I was a bit active before but nothing like I am now. I feel so energised and want to make sure I never ever ever go back. Also I want to have a tummy tuck and arm lift at some point and want to be as fit as I can before then xxx

Thank you so much, I never in my life expected anyone to think that of me xx

You truly are though Maria to all of us xx

Thank you so much, I never in my life expected anyone to think that of me xx
I’ll third that, I honestly don’t know how you do it all, absolutely incredible xxx

Steps for yesterday (Friday) 8224

Saturday steps 6504 poor !

Sorry I've not upsated in a few days. Combination of not tracking properly and poorly children.

Back