• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Step to Christmas - **CHALLENGE**

Its all about doing something you enjoy the most hun, work hard, play hard is my lifestyle ( also everything in moderation, lol )
Going back to Mexico, found a great deal so I thought why not? I’ve done so much overtime these past few weeks, and I’m working all over Christmas x
(Will post a quick pic from last time, then delete it tomorrow;) if you look closely you can see my little Daisy tattoo I got when I reached target :)

Florida in February sounds amazing!
Something nice to look forward to :)
I love Florida, especially the shopping
Are you doing universal or Disney?
You will need your comfy sketchers for all the steps :)

You look fab! Such a great example for banders and wls folks all around.

Its all about doing something you enjoy the most hun, work hard, play hard is my lifestyle ( also everything in moderation, lol )
Going back to Mexico, found a great deal so I thought why not? I’ve done so much overtime these past few weeks, and I’m working all over Christmas x
(Will post a quick pic from last time, then delete it tomorrow;) if you look closely you can see my little Daisy tattoo I got when I reached target :)

Florida in February sounds amazing!
Something nice to look forward to :)
I love Florida, especially the shopping
Are you doing universal or Disney?
You will need your comfy sketchers for all the steps :)

I spotted the tattoo straight away. Thats such a lovely idea, I might get a tattoo when I reach my goal...another one.

You're so so tiny its amazing. I'm going to go to Universal but don't think I will handle the hype of disney very well because I hate crowds but I can't miss universal because I'm harry potter obsessed. I'll definitely get some new sketchers, ill be needing them lol

Tuesday 13th November

Wednesday 14th November

Back