• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Steph's Random Chatter Thread

that sounds good what your doing. the pouch test is basically 2 days liquids only, day 3 soft proteins, day 4 more solid proteins, day 5 i think its normal. wombat has a thread entitled '5 daypouch test' she has it in a nutshell on there. tomorrow im gonna have eggs and probably cottage cheese. oh i managd to get into my size 14 jeans the other day, theyve been almost fitting for a few weeks, but now theyre realy comfy, woo hoo or what.

ha ha ha i was really chuffed, just need to lose a bit more round the top half now, still at least a 16there, and its all boobs,even though they do resemble spanials ears, if they dangle any more, ill be rolling em up and shoving em in me bra. my arms n legs are like lowrys matchstick men, lol and my ring size is now a J and even thats a bit big now, why does it never come off where u want it to, lol. not that im complaining, cos ive not been this size for almost 30 yrs.

I HATE my boobies!!!
If you lost no more weight at all ever would you be satisfied with where you are now?
Steph xx

id like to lose a little bit more from my tum, but apart from that id be happy i think, i want to lose more from my tum cos when i have my spinal op, he thinks he is gonna go in from both front and back, so i want as much off there as possible. and if i could have a miracle, id lose a bit more boob, but i cant see that happening, so i suppose i would be content. but my spinal surgeon did say he wanted me as near to 25bmi as possible. im 9st 11 at moment, so i could do with getting down to about 8st 11 ish, to satisfy him, but i cant see that somehow, but we shall see. are you still happy where you are huni, you look really slim compared to me, in fact you look bloody fantastic. hugs xx

BMI really pi**es me off...I know Im not super slim but you look at me and Im sorry, you DONT see obese...my BMI makes me obese still, its stupid!
Ermmmmmm, I have surpassed anything that I ever hoped for, so if nothing ever came off again I would be ok with that but I would like to lose a bit more.
Steph xx

i know its so stupid isnt it. but the powers that be seem to want to go by it, so we dont have much choice do we. im hoping that doing the pouch test i might nudge it along a bit, and get back into my proteins a bit more, we'll just have to see. but the slimmest ive ever really been was when i got married when i was 18, and i was 9 stone then, but i couldnt seem to get any lower. and since i was in my early 20s i couldnt get below 10 stone.ive gone between 11 and 12 stone for the last 20 odd years. so im the lowest ive been for donkeys yrs now. i just wish i didnt have all my stretch marks, as the weight comes off, its not a pretty site, lol

Hi girls, it's amazing how you have transformed your lives and selves... from where I am sitting... I would exchange my bulk anyday for stretch marks and loose skin... anything has to be better than how I feel right now at this size.

I'm also thinking that I don't tend to flaunt my body anyway (I never have, always been shy and covered up) so for me... it's my clothes that I will be focusing on since I tend to cover up anyway... if I ever get the confidence to get into a swimming costume (I have never in my life been a bathing beauty not even in my youth sadly), it would be a ladies only session and I am expecting huge amounts of loose skin and stretch marks... I hope to feel fit enough to do more exercise as I progress on... but just at the moment... I feel as though I am in reverse after falling again...

Loving hugs as always my precious family xxx

Ah Bev. I know what you mean about reverse, I've felt that for the past 2 weeks pet. It's horrible isn't it. I nearly fell in the treatment room, my last day in hospital. Strong painkillers make me woozy and I haven't the greatest sense of balance either.
Today I'm still in bed (again) I haven't even been downstairs since I came home, over a week ago, or got dressed either. But we must hang on in there. It's a temporary blip, no more, even though a very annoying one.

Love and hugs dear friends. xxxx

Talking about Spaniels ears....so far I'm very pleased with my boobs! They're obviously much less; one of the first things I noticed was a smaller bra size...but they still look curvy and well...nice!
I really don't see much in the way of loose skin yet, it all just seems to be shrinking. Will it continue I wonder? I suppose only time will tell. One thing I know, at the moment, the mere thought of further surgery horrifies me, so for me at the moment, the thought of plastics is a STRAIGHT NO. But I suppose I could change my mind? At the moment, I'd rather spend the money (I get an inheritance sometime soon) on a new kitchen!

sweets after what you ve just been through im not surprised it s a no! xx

i dont mind the stretch marks, cos theyve always been there since i had my first baby, but as the fat seems to shrink, it looks yukky, im more worried at the moment about getting infections under my apron, cos i tend to get sore there anyway since i had my hysterectomy. and as for spaniels ears, lol my bra size has altered but not as much as id like, cos even though my boobs arnt as full, theres a lot of them if you know what i mean, so ive not lost as many inches as id have hoped, but ive always been, heres the boobs, dawnys following, and with being tiny, its even worse, i would lurvvve neater ones. but what will be will be. ill still be happy.

charis, although youve been stopped in your tracks, you will eventually get back in the swing of things and your life will take off again. its a good thing that youve not been downstairs, c os while your in bed your resting, and thats what you need right now and for the forseeable future, rest is the only thing that will get you better.

bev, it wont do you any harm to have a rest either huni, it will give you a chance to get your blood sugars stableised.
so just sit there with your feet up and let your legs n feet heal while your body rests and sorts your other bits out.

big hugs to you both xxxx

Back