• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

STILL MAINTANING

BlueDiamond

Morning guys and gals

I thought I would post a recent picture of me showing that things are going well and I am still maintaining since being banded in 2010 - Still have fab restriction and everything is going gr8 - If I can do so can others ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0547.jpg
    IMG_0547.jpg
    500.7 KB · Views: 120
Woohoo! Look at you, you look fab! well done on still maintaining, gives hope and determination to us all :) x

Wow you look amazing. Well done on maintaining

great photo hun you look fantastic well done xx

Looking fantastic! Are those leather leggings? And if so, are they comfy and where did you get them?

You look fantastic and so so tiny !!!! Do you have a photo of before you were banded I always find it so inspirational. You should be so proud of yourself :)

BD looking hot!!! Maintaining is no easier than losing ... Great credit to you that you are managing it x

You look great! Do you find maintaining difficult? Is it harder for you not to gain, or not to lose more than you want to?

Would be good to understand how bd manages maintaining successfully. My weight seems to fluctuate a lot during a month and its a very fine balance between maintaining and not losing/gaining. C 1600 cals a day average to maintain. 1400 a day average or less and the weight drops off quickly (shamefully so, when I see how little others eat or have to exercise to drop even a solitary pound) ... The maths don't add up right as I know its 3500 calories = pound :confused:

I tend to plan my food ahead for the day based on what i have learnt are approximately the right amounts / types of food for me to be eating; however if i am dining out, i am not a diet bore ... i tend to have what everyone else is having, just less of it. I am going on my hols in a week and I am quite chilled about not counting calories/ weighing food or weighing myself. I suppose the tracking is a habit I am in, because I don't want to become complacent and get as big as I used to be. The fluctuations in the scales however do not get me down. I'd be a mare to live with, if they did :rolleyes:

Would be good to understand how bd manages maintaining successfully. My weight seems to fluctuate a lot during a month and its a very fine balance between maintaining and not losing/gaining. C 1600 cals a day average to maintain. 1400 a day average or less and the weight drops off quickly (shamefully so, when I see how little others eat or have to exercise to drop even a solitary pound) ... The maths don't add up right as I know its 3500 calories = pound :confused:

I tend to plan my food ahead for the day based on what i have learnt are approximately the right amounts / types of food for me to be eating; however if i am dining out, i am not a diet bore ... i tend to have what everyone else is having, just less of it. I am going on my hols in a week and I am quite chilled about not counting calories/ weighing food or weighing myself. I suppose the tracking is a habit I am in, because I don't want to become complacent and get as big as I used to be. The fluctuations in the scales however do not get me down. I'd be a mare to live with, if they did :rolleyes:

Hello there - I wished I could say there was some magic trick to maintaining but there isnt I am afraid - I dont count calories or anything like that I am just careful about what I eat and stick to what I know what works for me and keep my fluids up.

You look great! Do you find maintaining difficult? Is it harder for you not to gain, or not to lose more than you want to?

I find it easier to maintain tbh - If I didnt keep my eye on the ball I could probably easily regain some of the weight that I have lost - thats why I stick to what I know works for me and follow my providers rules as I have done all along.

Very inspirational! How long did it take you to get to goal? You look great x

I was banded in July 2010 and b4 I could have my first fill I had to have the port resighted as it had overturned - I had that done in mid Sept of 2010 and I lost all my weight by July 2011 - so 10 months to lose almost 9 stone. x x

You look great :) I still find it so hard to imagine ever getting to a stage of being at goal, or even losing the amount of weight I need to, or already have . . .lol

Wow , looking hot girl , loving your style

Back