• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Stood on the edge of my cliff

Gems123

well, this is it, the night before my surgery, I am due to go into surgery at 2pm tomorrow, nill by mouth from 12 tonight.

I am very tearful, I am feeling sick, sick of the milk as well, I very nearly bite into a sausage this evening I am so hungry and weak.

My emotions are all over the place, I just want it to be Wednesday and be on the start of my journey, I want to say thanks to all the people who have sent me encouraging messages, I can't believe how wonderful everyone is on this forum, thanks to all.

Well I will be dipping into the various threads for the rest of the evening but just wanted to say thanks!

gems x

:wave_cry:

Good luck hun!! xx

Looking forward to seeing you back tomorrow, as a bandit :) good luck x

Nearly done and there gems! And then it will be the start of your new life :) you're gonna jump off that cliff and fly :D

Am all done an waiting to go home, am a little sore but so glad to be done an dusted, thanks to all for the support it was hard going emotionally an I had a few tears but am doing ok today xx

Glad you are doing ok hun xx

well done you loser! Welcome aboard the banders losers bench :) take it easy and rest !

Hey all, I stood on my cliff and then I jumped and thankfully I got my wings on the way down so to speak!

I was so anxious, the people in theatre must have thought I was a total nutter, but as soon as they gave me the intravenous Vodka, Lime & Soda, I was happy!

It has been a sore journey so far, my port is much sorer than the other 4 scars, but I am assuming this is to be expected, I have been painkiller free since Thursday morning and have been out for two walks, have to say the walking has helped with the wind issue, just moving helps with the pain. I am eating a liquid/v slushy menu at the moment and am finding things v v sweet, I guess the 8 day milk diet killed my sweet tooth a bit.

I am finding it difficult mentally to get my head around not eating so much, and gulping coffee, after coffee down!

All in all I am feeling okay, am going back to work tomorrow morning, will of course be taking it easy and seeing how I go.

I am so glad I stood on that cliff!!!

Gems xx

Hi Gems

Glad to hear that you are on the mend and back to work so soon!

Looking forward to my intravenous cocktail on Tuesday :)

Thanks for the hints and tips about the trapped wind - that seems to be a problem for most people. Have bought some windeeze, but always useful to hear how other people have dealt with it.

Take it steady at work

Justine x

Happy everything went well.

Back