• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Strange phase

Big an Bouncy

Im going through a strange phase,funding in place,waiting for 1st appointment with surgeon.I have seen others at this stage and wonder if they felt the same as i am now.Kind of in a dream, realising something i have waited over two years for is finally going to happen.I feel detached somehow,as if its happening to someone else.Im not making much sense so will get myself off to bed.Will try to take some photos of the snow in the morning.Maz x

I know exactly what you mean Maz, its like your in a kind of limbo! Its all going ahead but you cant quite believe it. I didnt believe it until I was wheeled into theatre and I still cant quite believe it now sometimes :D It will happen! XX

I'm with you both! It's a shock when you realise that it's within your grasp and your just waiting for the lovely man to send you the letter for surgery....

It will sink in, as dotty says probably when you are on the way to theatre xx

Yes, I think the waiting at this point is very hard. I tried to just forget about it because I knew I was in for a long wait. Do you know how long your provider takes from this stage?
Grace xxx

I was still in denial as they were rolling me into surgery.... Hell, I still can't believe I'm 3 days post op...

I'm still a bit like that now! It all happened for me so fast, id been waiting on the NHS for over a year and 6 weeks from deciding to go private i was under the knife!

Still waiting for my head to catch up!

Good feeling though :) xxxxx

Back