• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

strictly....

Slimby50

Oh wow.. first time I have seen this...wish I could dance! Ballroom dancing...one for the bucket list....

One of my favourite shows too. Ive said that when I'm smaller I will learn a bit :)

I've never watched it, but I've got Sophie Ellis-Bextor in the sweep at work, and I believe I'm in with a shout!

I don't watch much TV at all but Strictly is a must! Fantastic TV. You could be onto a winner there Sarahrob

elo all.yes something for the bucket.ive been to 3 competitions.my granddaughter does it at competition level.its marvellous even if you only do it as a hobby.in our next town there is a ballroom and they have something on every night.something for us to think about.take care

One of my favourite shows too! I know it can be really cheesy & Bruce is so old now he can barely remember what week it is! but the sparkle, the outfits, the men!!

Really surprised by Deborah Meaden & Susannah the breakfast tv lady, who knew they could dance so well?!

Looking forward to Saturdays from now on and yes Sarah, SEB is very good & very competitive so i think you're onto a winner there :)

Strictly is my mums fave programme ever! I'm taking her to see the tour next year as a thanks for supporting me x x x

Back