• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wii and its many calorie butning activities

Redh0ttie

I bought a Wii about 6 months before my surgery. I did Wii fit religiously for a while. Till we moved and I broke my routine. Surgery came so fast. I had it about a month after my first consult. I was already eating healthy so I didn't have to change my diet and I was on a track to losing weight. I own several dance games including, Michael Jackson experience, rumba, dance on broadway, and just dance 2. Before surgery I would do a dance and take a breather. Just this weekend I danced for two hours straight, no breaks. It was amazing. Dancing has always been my passion. With the weight coming off I feel like I'm getting an important part of myself back. If you love dancing I really recommend these games. Dance on broadway is fairly low impact compared to the other three. I find it easier on the other games to do the more difficult songs because I have been dancing for so long and I'm use to following upbeat routine. All of these games provide a killer aerobic workout that targets you entire body.

It's a great way to enjoy yourself at home and to get some exercise.... suitable for any fitness and a great investment, my household loves ours too...

Love and hugs xxx

Back