• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

struggling

julieann

I thought that i was doing so well but i finally have to admit that i am now struggling and boy am i glad that i only have to wait til saturday for my first band fill. I am constantly thinking about food which i know is not good, so i am just hoping that the fill sorts it out and that maybe once my daily routine gets back to normal after the xmas festivities, i can get back on the straight and narrow. Is it normal to feel like this? :eek:

yep! If you have not had a fill yet then your band is technically 'empty' and just sitting there ready to take effect. All of your post-op swelling will have gone down (this is why they make you wait for your fill) so in effect you have no restriction and can eat what you want. I could have eaten a scabby horse before my first fill so you are not alone - all perfectly normal. Just take is easy, try and be good and your fill will soon come round x

Hi Julieann, not a bander so cant give much advice but as you have no restriction whatsoever just now I think thats where the problem is, once you get that fill you will be back in the game....its hard work chick as all the banders say so hang on in there it will be so worth it in the long run....remember the things we do today are the steps that take us to where we want to be...xx

Back