• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Stuck

fuze

Hey there guys. I know i have not been round much but i have been on Placement away from home and without the internet so its been hard to keep up. Anyway I hope your all well. I am ok-ish........ I have got down to 19 stone 3lbs which dont get me wrong from 28 stone is a great thing but i have been stuck here for 3 months. I did not want to post sooner as I thought this phase would pass but here i still am. I think there is something wrong as i can eat loads more than I used to be able to but i have still been sticking to low fat low sugar and yet hear i am still stuck. I am still 5 stone off my goal and only about 7 months post op I am worried this is it and i wont loose any more.

Hi Fuze, good to hear from you and congrats on your amazing losses so far.

Sorry to hear that you are stuck. It does seem a little long for a plateau, so it might be time to take a long hard look at what you are eating and drinking and making sure you are following the rules.

Are you having at least 3 meals a day and a couple of healthy snacks? Are you drinking enough? Are you eating/drinking at the same time? Have old habits of grazing and/or unhealthy snacks creeping in?

Im not judging hun, as I have just had a 3 week stall myself and had to look at what I was eating.

ALso have you started exercising? I know it sounds daft, but I am doing lots of exercise and I think that has contributed to my stall as the scales are stuck but Im shrinking rapidly.

As Sam says really look at what you are eating and drinking. Are you following the rules of not eating and drinking together, eating low fat and low sugar, keeping to a tea plate amount and eating protein first? A few of my friends that have had stalls have found crisps and snacks to be the culprits.

Hi Fuze, i'm still pre op so cant help except to reiterate what the above are saying...

Just wanted to say, nice seeing you back xx

Well after my rant i got on the scales this morning and they say i have lost 6lbs from the last 2 days.....not quite sure what happened there. But in the spirit of trying to kick start things i have just been for a 16 mile cycle around south manchester!

Thank you for all your help guys as always i knew someone would be able to help talk sense into me!!

Well just wanted to let you guys know that things seem to be moving in the right direction. I have lost 6lb in the last 2 weeks which is a turn up for the books!! Anyway I am trying my best to increase my exercise and I have to boast that I have just got in from a 16 mile cycle ride. I went to the Trafford centre and back and it was fantastic! There is no way 12 months ago I would have even wanted to do that let alone try and do it!!

Hope you are all well xx

Congratulations on the extra effort. Good to see things moving again :)

Back