• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sunderland newbie

Unhappymammyof2

Hi everyone
I've just got an appointment for a group session at Sunderland royal for next month. I'm excited but also nervous as im not sure what to expect of this session. what was everyone elses experience of this like? xxx

Hi everyone
I've just got an appointment for a group session at Sunderland royal for next month. I'm excited but also nervous as im not sure what to expect of this session. what was everyone elses experience of this like? xxx

Hi Unhappy,

I had my seminar at Sunderland last night, it's the second one I've been too and they were pretty much the same..

What to expect -
Height and weight will be taken.
Short talk from a bariatric nurse.
Talk from a consultant surgeon on different options available.
Short talk from dietician.

And that's pretty much it.. Told the wait from seminar to operation is roughly standing at a year and six weeks.. I hope this helps..

Jennie :snoopyhouse: x

Hi

As Jen said its usually an information session - Attended the seminar in June 2012 and surgery was this week at Sunderland Royal. Staff did say waiting times are shorter and patients are getting smaller - Welcome to the WL journey xxxx

Back