• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sunderland

perkyprincess

hi

has anyone been given a surgery date for march yet. im due to have my bypass at the end of march and when i spoke to them last they were still giving out dates for feb.

hun can i ask what appointment month there working on for feb s ops?.....

they said they were working through augusts appointments which was about a week ago. i know im just being impatient i just want it to happen it seems like i have been waiting ages. i was referred in may 2009, i know its nearly over now im just nervous and excited.

i wish i was only waiting for my op date ha i have my 2nd appointment 2morra so things r starting to go in the right direction ha x

Hi loved to be skinny, Iv just had my 3rd appointment with mr balapurl.
Im having a bypass, so now waiting for an endoscopy then the op itself. JUst spoke to his secetary and she is saying 4-6mths. Gosh I cant wait.

Good luck for tomorrow xxxxx

ohh i cant wait, once i ave been given a weight loss target things will start feeling real nd i no i wont ave long til i am sorted (hopefully) ha did u decide u wanted a bypass or was that wot they advisded? i am wanting a band but i am scared incase they say i would be best off wif sum thing else x

i was told to expect to hear last week in feb for my op date which would be the start to middle of march - so not long now xxxx

ohh i cant wait, once i ave been given a weight loss target things will start feeling real nd i no i wont ave long til i am sorted (hopefully) ha did u decide u wanted a bypass or was that wot they a dvisded? i am wanting a band but i am scared incase they say i would be best off wif sum thing else x

if they advise against banding go with there advice, they know what there talkin about, theres so many banders went against the advice given and now wishing they had a bypass instead, be honest with them about your eating habbits and lifestyle and they will advise whats best for you on a personal basis, they will listen to you, do the same back as theres nothing worse than regretting your decision of op after your surgery x

Christine I'm sure We put on list quite close together.....

I rang as not heard awt & they said between April- may for me but no later than 5th may xx

thanks liz, i am just a little scared wif other weight loss surgery's ha i no my life will change wif wot eva op i get nd i no my eating habbits wil ave 2 change but once a month i have a night out wif my friends nd i dont really wanna give up that cos at t minute thats t only time i get wif my friends x

mrssafc when did you get put on the list?.. i was 27th oct, so im looking at april?

Was put on end of sept.... Then put on hold for few weeks after hpylori & back on 2nd November so yes April time probly x dates I was given 2nd April to 2nd may somewhere in between x
Exciting stuff eh x

yeh it is eeeek so im gonna be may?...............

thanks liz, i am just a little scared wif other weight loss surgery's ha i no my life will change wif wot eva op i get nd i no my eating habbits wil ave 2 change but once a month i have a night out wif my friends nd i dont really wanna give up that cos at t minute thats t only time i get wif my friends x

hey you wont have to give that up long term, i go out have a few drinks i can even go out for a meal, initially yes you will have to follow a strict purree diet to soft then back to solids, but in time you still can enjoy time out with your friends, wls isnt there as a punishment, life can still be very much enjoyed after wls ;) x

well had my 2nd appointment yesterday nd it went great!!!! i dont ave 2 go 4 any kind of sleep tests nd i dont ave 2 c t pyscatrist i am normal nd healthy in every way apart from been overweight so things should run smoothly ha i am happy because t 2 doctors i seen (i think they called maureen nd kay) nd they think t band would suit me best so things r startin 2 go along smoothly, i ave been given a weight loss target of 5kg so i fink 10/11 pounds which i am very happy about xxx

Nice one luv2beskinny. Before you know it we will all be skinny people lols.
Iv been put on the list now and also have to lose 5kg in that time. My weighting time now is 4-6mths and I can't wait.

Good luck and keep us informed xxx

Back