• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just got surgery date OMG

Day 9 on the pre diet, can anyone give any suggestions on how to cope with these murderous PMT cravings, am not normally too bad, but right now I could happily steal sweets from a baby! Help please? Xx

Goodluck :)

Ah sorry to hear your surgery has been delayed. Have you had to come off the LSD?

I'm due to be bypassed in 2 weeks and I'd cry if it was delayed. I know it can't be helped but all my work cover is in place and I've already started the LSD. I don't think I could stop, eat normal food and then start it again.

Best wishes to you :)

Ah sorry to hear your surgery has been delayed. Have you had to come off the LSD? I'm due to be bypassed in 2 weeks and I'd cry if it was delayed. I know it can't be helped but all my work cover is in place and I've already started the LSD. I don't think I could stop, eat normal food and then start it again. Best wishes to you :)
thanks bfb, I had arranged care for kids, mum in law had already got her ticket & came up yesterday, I had been on LSD for 3 weeks, & I did cry absolutely broke my heart, I've use up all my annul leave trying to stay away from all the germy blokes at work as they insist on coming into work with d&v and endless colds. Yuck yuck yuck. I don't know what am gonna do with the kids now as they will be back at school, think hubbie is gonna have to leave me in Manchester & come back for me next day. Can't be help I know but gutted all the same xx

thanks bfb, I had arranged care for kids, mum in law had already got her ticket & came up yesterday, I had been on LSD for 3 weeks, & I did cry absolutely broke my heart, I've use up all my annul leave trying to stay away from all the germy blokes at work as they insist on coming into work with d&v and endless colds. Yuck yuck yuck. I don't know what am gonna do with the kids now as they will be back at school, think hubbie is gonna have to leave me in Manchester & come back for me next day. Can't be help I know but gutted all the same xx

Ah dizzy that's really frustrating, I feel for you. I hope you get something sorted out. Little setbacks eh but it will be all the more satisfying when you've had the op and your new life begins. :)

Take care :)

Ah dizzy that's really frustrating, I feel for you. I hope you get something sorted out. Little setbacks eh but it will be all the more satisfying when you've had the op and your new life begins. :) Take care :)
it will work out it always does, thanks for your support Hun xx

Back