• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

super excited updated

Congatulations

thank you all for your replies. I know hsmel you should all move here i was expecting to wait till this time next year to be put on the waiting list i nearly fell over when she said 4 months ive been really lucky as if it is done within the 4 months it will have taken about 7 months from going to the drs till op but im not going to get my hopes up to much that it will be done when she said (well try not to lol) just in case it doesnt x

Aww Tina, I'm so pleased that you have some good news... that's great to hear and I'm so happy for you... the time will soon go and it does seem to fly... and then you'll be preparing... already feel as though we know each other really well from our contact on here, but if I can ever help in any way just pm me... willing you on your journey as always and sending a huge humungous hug... well done precious... it's made my day hearing your news... xxx

YAY that`s brill! :D

Congrats :D Xxxxx

Fantastic news - your op will happen before you know it. 4 months is nothing and will fly by
Wishing you all the luck in the world
Jo XX

thats fantastic news well done, it'll pass in no time xxxx

Excellent news and so fast!I got my funding last June and still havent seen a surgeon!

You better be the first to move to Wiltshire!! Perhaps Tina can take lodgers!! x

Back