• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

As promised you are all the very first to know

Colopatiron

YIPPEE, HOORAY, YIPPEEE:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The postman has only just been, and I have my letter. The PCT have said YES THEY HAVE APPROVED MY FUNDING:D:D:D:D:D I still can't believe it I have read and read the letter (through tears) in case I read it wrong. I am just SO thrilled. It is not the surgeon I would have liked (wanted the gorgeous) Dr Somers but hey, I'm sure they know what they are doing (and I'll hopefully get it quicker. I will be having it done at Musgrove Park Taunton.
I have tried to make an appointment with my doctor but she is on holiday so the first appointment is with her on the 15th Sep. My letter says she has to apply to Taunton for a'pre-assessment for Bariatric Surgery) I was going to ask her to request a particular surgeon there (most experienced) but I have to do my homework cos I dont kinow who they are. OOh I am just too excited to think, I also have cramp in my face where I look like a demented woman with a permantly fixed grin lol
Anyways, I have to go now cos I have to see my daughter and let her know

Thank you all for all the support you all give it is a fantastic site I love you all

xxxxxxxxxxxxx:D:D

Congratulations!

I am so so pleased for you

:D

Irene xx

WOOOTT congrats hun :D

You are on your way, go girl ! :p

Whoop whoop congrats honey xxx

im so so pleased for you, it will be one of the best things to have ever happend to you!

Great news! :)

xxx

First of all... WELLDONE!! That is brilliant news!!!! So so so so so so pleased for you!!! :) xxx

Second of all, i will hopefully be at Taunton for my surgery aswell. What process have you gone through so far? Like time frame? etc. So pleased to have found someone who is at the same hospital as me!!

:) xxxxxx

Back