• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well excited

chezez

Omg im well excited I have got my letter through to see the surgeon yipppeeee, Ive got a hostpital appointment at the end of the month and the dietitian is going through the milk diet, Im so over the moon as soon as ive seen the surgeon its just a matter of waiting for a slot to become available as ive had the all the tests done seen all the people I have to see and im mentally ready for this well for now I am. I just thought Oh I may be starting the year off gradually becoming the new me. Wow I cant believe how fast this is going and I dont want it to slow down keep going I started my journey in April wow fast or what. The best thig that Im looking forward to losing the weight is to be able to push my grandsons pram and go for a walk around the park been able to hold my grandson close with out a big fat belly in the way lol oh so much much more to look forward to my life back, Just to have alife. Im sick of watching life pass by my window I want to be out there with them and I will be xxxxxxxxxxx:D:D:D:D

Brilliant news hun. Im so pleased for you, you will be shoving us all up on the loosers bench any day now :D XX

Great news and it will be a lovely start to the new year.

Awww thanks all for your support gosh I think im in a dream im walking on air at the moment I feel for the first time that there is an end to my situation with a lot of hard work ahead of me but the end will be worth it xxxxxx

Well done you. Enjoy the feeling. I hope that you get your date soon.

Rebirth

FANTASTIC chick and yes i would be the same floating around lol yes lot of hard work but the new you is well on the way yippeeeeeeeee xxx

Great news, hope you get your date soon, Karen x

Fab news hope you get a date really soon xxxxx

Fingers crossed that I get in soon I really have the best team of docs and my GP is an amazing doc if it was not for him I wouldnt be here at this stage now. I cant wait to wait on my hubby as he does most things as I have real problems with getting around that is another thing im looking forward to been healthier oh the things im going to be able to do put my shoes on with my tummy cutting off my breathing so many things that you dont realise is happening to you until its too late. Oh and my sex life lol or should I say my sex drive cant wait for that to return that will be a treat for hubby lol I sure owe it to myself to make the most of what life I will have a head of me xxxxxxx

Back