• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

support pants for post op. help?

HoPe*87*

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone has found any good support pants to wear post tummy tuck op? I'm looking at finding some im 5 weeks post op now and am fed up with wearing the support dressing thing from the hospital it keeps riding up and down lol. so they suggested that I bought some support pants. Any one know of any decent ones but not to pricey as I only plan on wearing them a few weeks hopefully. I just want the pants ones that go up ur stomach no leg things lol
Thanks in advance :)

I didn't get anything from the hospital and had to buy some. The best ones for me were from Tu at Sainsburys, for 'pear shapes'. They are only £8. They do have legs, but I needed that as I had lipo on lumps on legs. However I think the 'apple' ones didn't have legs.

Asda & M&S are good for *shapewear*

Primark do a great shapewear range and for the price great value :)

bought belvia (like the bras) support pants the other day - sucks everything right in without a wobble in sight :)

Been to my local factory shop this morning and they had lots of different support pants in but all in 14 plus sizes :( suppose they must think smaller people won't need support! Well I do lol x

bought belvia (like the bras) support pants the other day - sucks everything right in without a wobble in sight :)

I was looking at those yesterday but read bad reviews with regards to there sizing a few people had written there small sizes are to big for size 10/12. I'm size 8/10 and with it being underwear I don't think I'd be able to take it back if it doesn't fit. Wot a carry on lol :)

Back