• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

surgeon balupuri who to phone

christine1957

hi not sure if this is the doctor im under but thats who i saw last time i was at the hospital i have been for the camra and was told he was putting me on the waiting list. what id like to no how do i find out who im under and who would i ring to make sure im on the list.

hi not sure if this is the doctor im under but thats who i saw last time i was at the hospital i have been for the camra and was told he was putting me on the waiting list. what id like to no how do i find out who im under and who would i ring to make sure im on the list.

Ring and ask to Mr Balupuri's secretary and she will tell you, I saw mr Balupuri throughout my pre op then it was Mr Mahawar who did my op and who looked after me in hospital, yet other people who had their ops the same day as me had mr balupuri, so we must have been extras that mr Mahawar took on but he was lovely too and explained everything in detail. So I wouldnt worry too much who ever you have they all do a good job. xx Just ring n ask each one has their own secretary so yiu might get to speak to one of the other bariatric secretaries and they will find out for you. xx

Back