• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SURGEON MR CHRIS PRING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Karen, don't worry about that!! He must be able to do his job alright or they would'nt pay him lol. I'm in a different area to you so no I've not heard of him. On a plus side though this could be very helpful to the forum as you'll be able to tell those having their ops after you what a brill surgeon he is because you'll know first hand won't you;) I'm sure someone will have heard of him even if its only through the grapevine.
Take care and don't worry it will soon be over and done with and you'll be here with us losers lol

From what I have been told, they vet their surgeons very carefully at St Richards - they would not let someone operate if they didn't have sufficient experience and expertise. I have heard a few people now who have Mr Pring - haven't met him, but I am sure he will be up to the usual high standards at St Richards - you will be in safe hands...

Good Luck.

Karen,

I had my first appointment with Mr Adamo at St Richards, he said he would be doing my op etc, but I am actually 'having' (so to speak) Mr Somers.

My hospital is St Richards. mr pring is my surgeon has anyone else had him?. I am worried as most people have Somers or Slater and I have heard they are excellent. I hope I am not getting someone who is not experienced in bypass surgery.

How was it?

I wouldn't worry too much. apparantly my surgeon in york is the least experienced at bypasses, but he's also seen as the best on the team. They don't just let anyone into the operating theatre to have a go lol.

The whole team at St Richards are totally amazing... I saw Chris Pring for my assesment day & he is fabulous... I know quite a few people that have had their surgery with him & are doing amazingly!

Back