• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January date :-)

Roccosmummy

Such exciting news which I just have to share .... Finally I'm getting this lap band removed and revised to a bypass. 14th January with Chris Pring Chichester. Only 10 weeks to go! My worst fear is missing even a day of my baby's life whilst in hospital :-(( Anyone else having surgery in January?

Glad to hear you've got your date :)

Congrats on the date x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Congrats :)

Such exciting news which I just have to share .... Finally I'm getting this lap band removed and revised to a bypass. 14th January with Chris Pring Chichester. Only 10 weeks to go! My worst fear is missing even a day of my baby's life whilst in hospital :-(( Anyone else having surgery in January?

im waiting for same thing at Chichester can I ask when your mdt was and when you got your date for op just gives me an idea on waiting the wait is killing me lol

Hey Moomoo

I'm unsure what MDT is ?!?
I might be a different case to most as my lap band needs removing quickly. I've been added to chichesters ASAP (January) list for revision surgery. I was told this three weeks ago and yesterday got an exact date.

Sorry I can't help with your question. Waiting is so very frustrating. It makes people feel like life is on hold!!!!

Vx

Hey Moomoo

I'm unsure what MDT is ?!?
I might be a different case to most as my lap band needs removing quickly. I've been added to chichesters ASAP (January) list for revision surgery. I was told this three weeks ago and yesterday got an exact date.

Sorry I can't help with your question. Waiting is so very frustrating. It makes people feel like life is on hold!!!!

Vx

yes it sounds like a different list but your also under a dif consultant always worth asking tho. iv been list since june sooo hoping for my call soon. but congrats on yours .

Back