• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery Abroad Czech or Denmark

I don't think anyone likes injections lol, seriously though the needles are very fine, so nothing to worry about and all for a reason.

I had a weeks worth after my band and a fine needle for a week or so is better than the consequences of not having them xx

I did all my own injections after my OH chickened out and I promise they were not sore at all :) just take a deep breath and gooo!

:) so so glad you're home safe Cani!!!! Keep up the fluids and do try to get some energy going in to your system xx

thanks donna.... ill start a new thread th night before all.... so not to hijack someone elses beautiful and positive spotlight x

I think someone is playing tricks on me, I have lost a stone and I can now fit into my size 16 jeans, this can't be real

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Well don Cani.

hey guys i am here, arrived safey well apart from a minor bump on the central reservatiin due to a rather clumsy lorry ha ha only me i swear.

had a great flight and lovely journey over, and the plave is very very nice like one would expect in a private place. i would say its on par wioth private clinics at home.

im shatterred and i am apparebtly up at 5 for canuar! bit barbaric waking me up to do that but hey.

i may not feel up to logging on for a couple of days now x so see you all other side. x

OK time to fess up guys, i sat there for 20 mins last night at around 8-9 pm with a needle in my hand...... I'm sorry but i just couldn't do it!

ill have to get someone to do it for me today...... i have 6 days worth ill have to sort something out

really annoyed with myself as I'm usually brave, i know they didn't hurt in the hospital as well thats why i am flipping annoyed!

luckily i am up and quite mobile so DVT risk significantly reduced! grrrrrr

xx

Alfie, I promise you the needle really doesn't hurt. Sometimes, it's only when I'm pulling it out, that i realise it has gone in.

It stings a little about 10 seconds after the needle is out - but that's it.

Back