• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery Abroad Czech or Denmark

oh my piggin lord ill have to google how much 3000 czech is...... i got visions of my wallopping the staff trying to do endoscopy on me!

im so glad its gone ahead for you, ive had a mild panic i wont be able to have it. that poor lady flipping heck!

are you back now or flying back tomorrow? how you feeling today? keep in touch hun you loser :) xxx

£85 sweet.

then ill pay for it, its that or the Czech equivilent of common assaut charge! only i could go to Czech for weightloss surgery and then get remanded for rioting xxx ha ha

xxx

Lololol

OMG WOW, I hope I feel like that towards food when I get my sleeve done lol! I will have to check how much that is in pounds because, I would prefer to be knocked out whilst having it done. You must be over the moon and totally relieved now its all done and dusted! Now your on the losers bench!

I'm almost 4 weeks post sleeve and food doesn't really bother me now. Used to get cravings galore etc now I can sit in McDonald's and I'm not even arsed when my husband is scranning a Big Mac!

Yep paid to get knocked out you don't want to swallow the tube whilst the guy who does it laughs. Today they bought me some coffee, baby food, and a strawberry milk drink. just not interested in any of them a few sips on the drink and I felt sick. Now I'm not interested in food, I need to find a new interest. Lord why didn't I think about surgery before

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

awwww i wonder if i will be a tit bag and not be able to do the injections! the old bat next doors a retired district nurse... if she wasnt a complete pest id get her round to stab me but she is such a nosey bat i cant...... im going to have to get someone round to do it. how many days do you have to do it? did they give them to you to take home or did you collect them uk ? x

Everyday for 10 days I think I think there's 10 of them. Journey home was okay,I'm come back in my nightie and slippers people in the airport must have thought I was crazy. Still not hungry.

was you allowed to take as hand luggae or did you check bag in? theyre sharps !!!!! 10 flooping bloody days! jesus mother mary of christchurch ! ill be a voodoo doll.

nightie phaa hhaa, woman sleepwalks through airport in fluffy nightie ha ha ha i cannot even imagine how hilarious you looked.... ha ha ha ha fair play and who cares x

The injections are fine canisani / Alfie. I got 3 weeks worth and the needle bit really doesn't hurt at all, it's so fine.

I took two bags with me a hold all and a shoulder bag they never even weighed it or asked me to put it in the thing to see if the bag fits. Don't panic stay calm lol. My mum just gave me my shot and was laughing why she did it

OMG 10 days of injections! Aaarrrghhh! I hate injections! CaniSani, I thought u were my friend lol! What are the other drugs all for? Bet your so glad to be back home in your own home! My gosh and you don't feel no hungry! OMG I cant wait to have mine and have that feeling! AMAZE BALLS! lmao

Back