• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery Abroad Czech or Denmark

I am just so glad to hear that you have opted for the procedure. Yes pay the rest when you know all is ok. Maybe speak to people who have gone with the same company you are going with as i'm sure they have had to go through the same procedure deposit, payment etc. I was really questioning myself today and you know what there were more pro than cons of having it done. I am 100% going ahead with mine and I am so glad you have decided to CaniSani x

Thanks Donna

It's family that are telling me I can lose the weight myself, I know my own mind and I am never going to be happy whilst I am this size! Was just worried paying the full amount upfront prior to travelling. I know I won't regret it.

It's my money and I can't wait!

Its easy for family members to say its easy to lose the weight and you can do it yourself but its not them that are struggling as my family tell me you can do it yourself, but the truth of it is I CANT! Its not that easy is it CaniSani.

Its always easy for other to say until they are walking your path.

Nah neither can I, hopefully I am going to put the deposit down in cple of weeks. Then I will defo be on my way.

What date have they given you CaniSani?

I agree with you both Cani and Donna. My dad said the same but then agreed that it was the best thing for me to do. He is never really one to comment about looks with anyone but has started telling me how great I'm looking now, bless him :) xx

I think once your family see the results, then they are all for it as I know mine will definitely be.

I have IM u back Banana19

Donna

She said I can pay a deposit and the rest on arrival, going to try a work a way round paying when I've gotten the green light, I'm pretty confident there will be no problems. I haven't been given a date yet, I'm waiting on my passport the day it comes I will pay the deposit book my flights then I'm off :) If I was having surgery over here I wouldn't mind paying in full but where it's abroad I am a little frightened.

Exactly Donna people always tell me to go gym I went yesterday and I didn't enjoy it at all, cancelled membership today and just waiting for my refund as I paid next month in advance, I also went swimming really didn't enjoy it I looked like a whale in my costume.

did you go for it?

Hi just read your thread and keen to know if you went for it abroad or not and if so which country?

I had a consultation in the UK today but don't want to overlook abroad as i don't go for all the snobbery about UK being only place surgery is safe

best wishes x

Hi Alfiemoomin, haven't gone abroad as yet but have my sleeved surgery booked for Jan 12th in Czech Republic.

Hi alfiemoomin, haven't gone abroad just yet, am off in the early new year to have it done. I would definitely say, have a look abroad before you decided in the UK. Just take that little boy for better surgery in the news recently. He has gone to Prague to have better treatment that what the uk currently provide.

I am off to Czech Republic myself to have my op done.

Alfie

I am also of abroad for my surgery the majority of the clinics in Czech Republic are much cleaner than the ones over here and you are very well looked after. Me and Donna are actually going to the same place. It's beautiful there :)

Woohoo. Gotta love a sleeve.

yippeeeeeeee im very envious and will be for the next few days till im on that losers bench with you !! xxx how do you feel, all ok with surgery, checks etc???

i cant wait to here more when your feeling up to it xx lots of rest my lovely

xx

Hi CaniSani, it was lovely talking to you today and hearing that things have all gone well for you and that your in such a beautiful room. Banana19 did say it was lovely there hospital and she was spot on by the sounds of it. I've still 3 months yet till I'm there, so can't wait!!!

The endoscopy was the worst I don't know who I thought I was doing it without anaesthetic I was grabbing on to the doctors arm then cried when he said all is fine

They sent a girl home because she had an issue with her stomach and shed payed on arrival. Poor her :(

OMG I bet she must of been gutted! However, if they have seen things once they have done the endoscopy, then I must be something of concern. Hence, why they couldn't follow out the procedure. I have had an endoscopy many years ago but that was under anaesthetic, I will be having my under anaesthetic if I can lol! Do they offer you it under anaesthetic?

We were both at the airport together, she was with her partner I said hey to them both but was ignored, you know when you try and be friendly and you just get ignored? But there was another woman who was in intensive care with me, she was lovely she gave me her number.

The lady who got sent home surely knew there was something wrong with her stomach, when my stomach was playing up I knew something wrong, I wasn't taking any chances I was up and down to the the doctors I even went to the walk in centre. I do feel sorry for her, because I sat and watched her pay for the operation, it was only when I was in intensive care in the middle of the night the nicer lady said "I see her upstairs crying, she couldn't have it done" I would have cried all the way home

You can be knocked out to have it gone, but you have to pay 3,000 czk I don't know how much that is in pounds, if I would have known how bad it would be I would have paid, the worst thing is the man that did it was laughing but when it said "very good stomach no inflammation" I cried so yeah get knocked out for it.

Also the psychologist woman was very nice she came and visited me late Monday night :) endoscopy is Tuesday morning day of surgery I really thought I'd fall at the last hurdle. I wanted this so so much, I even went to church and asked god just to let things be okay, I have to go church on Sunday to thank him.

It's so weird having the sleeve there's no hunger what so ever water feels abit funny going down, I was given a yogurt but wasn't wasn't interested in it.

Back