• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery Date

sweetquietjox

So excited but so scared, got the call today regarding my op, there was a cancellation so they said if i would like to take her place i could on the 20th June, wow so soon, feel sick, dont have anything in. Doing the sf jelly and the clear soup diet.
Anyone else done it?
All advice greatly recieved x

Brilliant news x x

So excited but so scared, got the call today regarding my op, there was a cancellation so they said if i would like to take her place i could on the 20th June, wow so soon, feel sick, dont have anything in. Doing the sf jelly and the clear soup diet.
Anyone else done it?
All advice greatly recieved x

Good on ya, I also got a cancellation, and I'm being done on the 22nd, be good to follow your journey as we are so close.

Oh how exciting for you ... :)

So many posters getting their dates.. I am green with envy hehe!!!

That's such exciting news, think a cancellation is a positive thing..less time to panic! My op isn't until 13th August, seems an age away.
Good Luck :) x

oh wow thats brilliant! bet thats was a right old shock! good luck babe!xx

hope everything goes well for you

Fantastic news hunni! I am so happy for you. Here for you I you have any questions. Not long now :) xx

Fab news I will keep a eye on your thread as I'm due mine on the 24th yippee dee dee hehe xx good luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back