• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IVE GOT MY DATE!!

Alex1977

at last, at last, ive got my date at last!!!!!!!!!!! Just receieved a phonecall and was given 14th March with Ms Formella as i was the right candidate for cancellation apparently (anyone had it done by her) im so excited, i just cant hide it!!

i know its only 18 days!!

Congratulations and wishing you the best of everything.

Love and hugs xxx

Are you about to lose control?

Do you think you like it???

lol

Brilliant news honey!!!

xxx

Congratulations on getting your date, Karen x

Congratulations chuck brilliant news. xxx

Well done Alex on getting your date :D Ms Formella is one of Mr Ammoris registrars and she is supposed to be very good indeed. Gail is one person who had her op with her although she doesnt come on the forum very much at the moment. You will be well looked after so dont worry, all his surgeons are trained by him to a very high standard :D XX

thanks everyone for your lovely comments i am truly excited and now feeling a little scared! thanks Dottychic for that info. I feel like a whole new life will begin for me and my family and all my health problems will get a lot better. I am being sent out the pre op diet stuff so will start ASAP. Ive already lost 7 pounds in two weeks and was advised to lose a stone so hopefully wont have to two much to go in 18 days but im going to give it my best shot! She never told me on the phone what diet ill be on as that will come from the dietician. But ive waited three years so i will do what ever it takes!

Best of luck with your op, hope you make a speedy recovery x

Reactions: Bev
great news hun - congratulations! good luck on your pre op luv xxx

Congratulations on getting a date xxx :)

Nicky xx

Reactions: Bev
Back