• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery day tomorrow!!

cover girl

Hi,

Tomorrow is GB day! I am feeling a bit nervous but also excited to get started on this journey. I have just finished my last meal before surgery (although not too hungry due to nerves)

I am to arrive at Glasgow Nuffield at 7am and Surgery is scheduled for 8am, I am really hoping that I am not too sore after and can get back on my feet pretty soon as my daughter is due to be induced at the end of next week and I want to be there with her.

Please wish me luck and I'll catch up with you all on the other side.

X

Good luck to both you & your daughter, what an exciting week for you.

xx

Best of luck for you and your daughter
see you on the losers bench

Yay, what an exciting time for you. Good luck.

Good luck!.... What an exciting time!... I'm sure you will be fine for Your daughters delivery day! :)

Hi hunni and firstly welcome to a fab friendly site :) wishing you all the very best for tomorrow, i'm sure you'll be fine. make sure you get plenty of rest and get recovered quickly to help see your new bouncing bundle into the world :) Wishing you all the very best x x x hugs get some sleep hunn busy day ahead of you gl

Big congrats to u and your daughter!
Good luck for tomorrow, wishing u a speedy recovery! Please let us know how ur feeling afterwards xx

Hi,
That's me back home! Everything went swimmingly :) op was at 8am but didn't get back to room until 11.45. It seems that I had a undetected hiatus hernia which was also repaired. Pain not too bad at all, just the shoulder discomfort from the gas. The nursing staff were all fab and I had a comfortable night (except for the rain battering off the window lol) had some yogurt this morning with no issues and I've had 100mls of an atkins shake this afternoon, so all good!
I have my sister and my heavily pregnant daughter at my beck & call, well for a day or so anyway before the tables turn and I am running after her lol. Feeling good :)

Back