• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery day tomorrow!!

I am really pleased it went well for you. Congratulations, & don't forget to keep us updated on that grandchild of yours that is due :)

Congrats on getting through to op so well. Best of luck to your daughter and grandchild! It is her first? Your first?

Hi all,
Doing great today, wind pain seems to have gone now thank goodness! Went out to shops with my daughter for short time this morning and had a wee nap when I got home. Just going to relax the rest of the day :)
Food wise, I managed 1/2 a sloppy weetabix this morning, and half of an atkins cappuccino shake for lunch and I have just had a small pot of jelly. All went down ok although I don't feel at all hungry, I'm just trying to get regular foods in.
Catch you all later. X

Hi all, Doing great today, wind pain seems to have gone now thank goodness! Went out to shops with my daughter for short time this morning and had a wee nap when I got home. Just going to relax the rest of the day :) Food wise, I managed 1/2 a sloppy weetabix this morning, and half of an atkins cappuccino shake for lunch and I have just had a small pot of jelly. All went down ok although I don't feel at all hungry, I'm just trying to get regular foods in. Catch you all later. X

That sounds good love!! Your doing great x

I'm so pleased to read your good news, I'm glad you're feeling great, I'm hoping for the same results on the 28th xx

Hi,
5 days post op today and feeling good! Had a bit of a wobble yesterday, was out and about and kept feeling waves of nausea and generally not feeling great! Thought that my home made liquidised stovies the previous night was not a good idea. However, by early evening I realised that my bra was too tight and my waist band was also not helping, doh! Rookie mistake, won't be repeating that again in a hurry. Back to loose joggers and comfy t shirt bra thingy.
Feeling good today! Actually felt a bit hungry for the 1st time today, managed a protein shake (125mls) for brekkie, mashed banana for lunch and some liquidised ham & lentil soup for tea. :)
My daughter is heading into maternity tomorrow for a exam and date for induction!! We could have a new little bundle for the weekend :) I am fit and well for the day yeah!
I'll keep you posted. Xx

Welcome to the losers bench!
Glad to hear your doing well .good luck with your daughter

Hi,
That's one week post op for me today and doing well. Weight wise, I returned home from hospital 4 lbs heavier than when I went in?? So from the day I returned home to this morning I have lost 9lbs :) can't be bad!!
Yesterday was my anniversary and OH and I went to see BIlly Connolly who is one of my hero's, this was the 4 th time I have seen him throughout the years. It was hysterical, but half way through I began to feel quite nauseous and faint, managed to stay through till end but had to make quick exit out at the end and felt awful on the way home.
Today I feel better, but not as good as previous 2 days, obviously doing too much too soon? Today I am taking it easy as my daughter is booked in for induction at 8pm tomorrow night (if she doesn't go before) so need to be fighting fit for that.
Hope everyone is doing well. Xx

It's definitely a case of taking things slowly in these early days Cover girl. Hope you manage lots of rest ready for the new bundle to arrive.

Hi Sharon,

I'm going really good! Feeling pretty much back to normal now, and weight loss has been 24lbs since October 1st. :).
I've just started on soft foods past few days which has been heaven! Puréed foods are hard to take for 2 weeks! Going to get started on fitness this week, walking and re joining local gym.
Delighted to tell you that my beautiful new grand daughter came into the world last Saturday, my daughter was induced 2 weeks early but baby if perfect weighing in at 6.5 lbs.
Mum and baby doing well, in fact we have been out at least 3 days shopping since she came home!
Hope you are well and thank you for asking! Xx

Hi Sharon, I'm going really good! Feeling pretty much back to normal now, and weight loss has been 24lbs since October 1st. :). I've just started on soft foods past few days which has been heaven! Puréed foods are hard to take for 2 weeks! Going to get started on fitness this week, walking and re joining local gym. Delighted to tell you that my beautiful new grand daughter came into the world last Saturday, my daughter was induced 2 weeks early but baby if perfect weighing in at 6.5 lbs. Mum and baby doing well, in fact we have been out at least 3 days shopping since she came home! Hope you are well and thank you for asking! Xx

Hi that's great to hear!!! I didn't enjoy puréed too much either!

Wow 24lbs that's amazing in a month!!! You will be at your target in no time!!!

I have joined local gym but just doing Aquafit at moment and will start gym soon!

Great news to hear about your new granddaughter!!! She sounds perfect!! :)

Xx

Back