• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery in Prague

leannec

Hi all, this is my first post on this site so helllooooo

Have any of you had surgery at Bodies Beautiful in Prague? Me and my sis in law are going out at the end of the month to be banded, so I would love to hear your experiences.....good or bad xxx

dunno luv as im waiting for a bypass here at derby but i just wanted to wish you the best of luck with your surgery and to your sister in law too - its good that your doing it together so you can share each others experiances x

Good luck to you both, what kind of after care have they offered you and is that offered back here in the uk ? x

I have seen the website before and have been in contact with them. Their prices are quite cheap as well but i didn't find anyone from here who had their surgery with bodies beautiful. All the best for your surgery with them. Please let me know how it goes.

Hi Leannec

Welcome. I went to Brussels in Belgium for my lap band surgery and have absolutely no regrets about going abroad. I too was a little wary before hand but managed to contact people via forums who had made the journey before me. I am sure somebody will be along soon who has had their surgery with the same people. Good Luck.

From what I have read there seems to only be 7 days aftercare, with 1 fill.

Will You will need to find a private provider to do the fills?

With needing fills for the life time of the band, the fees they charge £125 per fill might soon add up, I had 4 in the first 12 months.

You will need years of maintainance fills too....;)

The saline can evaporate so to speak and your restriction will fade.

Back