• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New to group. Surgery in 2 weeks gastric bypass

Hi everyone I will be having gastric bypass on 4th Oct I am now on milk diet - this is my second day , hoping it will get better I am struggling with all the milk. I will do it I know it will be worth it , having surgery at Chichester .
Hello, I'm a newbie too. My surgery is 12th October for a sleeve. Milk diet started this morning....

Last edited:
Hello, I'm a newbie too. My surgery is 11th October for a sleeve. Milk diet started this morning....
Hi and welcome , tip I have done if your milk diet the same . Dinner time I have the bovril drink and I make the sugar free jelly crystals with a pint of milk this way you feel like your eating something at night , it really isn't to bad and it's not long in the grand scheme of things eh. Good luck xx

How are you doing sunshine? I feel much better today xx
So glad your feeling much better today :)
I've had a couple of rubbish days tbh, But I went out for the first time since op today. A friend invited me for a cuppa , so had a nice walk and chat. Feel much better today :)

Hi and welcome , tip I have done if your milk diet the same . Dinner time I have the bovril drink and I make the sugar free jelly crystals with a pint of milk this way you feel like your eating something at night , it really isn't to bad and it's not long in the grand scheme of things eh. Good luck xx

I had read on here about making the jelly with milk instead of water but to be honest I prefer the freshness of jelly made with water; I'm struggling to get the four pints of milk in so this would be a a good way to hide the milk I suppose!!
RJC x

Back