• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Susan 56

Susan Storar

Hi My name is Sue I'm new I'm 57 and bee overweight most of my adult life.
I had my gastric bypass in Jan 13th 2014 I weighted 21 st 7lb but at 23st at my heaviest I had my surgery was at Shrewsbury Royal Hospital, Mr Rivera did the operation, I'm down to 15.12 in 6 months I think that it's brilliant, the only downside is I am suffering from fatigue it's like someone has taken my batteries out and I just fall asleep for hour's had some blood tests and it's showing that I have anemia so I'm on ironItablets at the moment, does anyone else have similar problems with fatigue?I would be interested to hear from you xxx

Have you had B12 injections I'm only 6 months out, I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will be able to point you in the right direction :)

Hi and welcome to the forum

I've just been diagnosed with anaemia and have been put on to iron tablets too. But again, like you, this for me has been the only 'down side' to they whole thing xx

hi welcome i am too newly bypassed to say about the fatigue

Thank you ladies, I go back to see the surgeon on 15th June having to write some things down to ask him about and I will be asking him about the tiredness and see what he says about it

Back