• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

swimming

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
hi
i was just wondering i know its a longway off but i want to go swimming with my 3 kids after i have lostweight via the band but amnow worried that i will look just as bad due to excess skin.
do you think this will be a problem - has it been for any of you ?
ta
xxxx

my excess skin is already starting to show although it early days and tbh i couldnt care less when i go swimming just get a well fitted swimsuit its more important to get the exersise than worry about how you look xx

I havent got loose skin yet! But I wouldnt let it get in the way of having a nice swimming session with my 2 kids. They love the water and regardless of any1s opinion or if they let me know it, it wont sabotage our fun. What other people think is irrelevant you know how hard you work to loose weight and you deserve to be happy x

Hey, I think the same now as I always did regarding swimming, if people want to look, let 'em! It's hteir problem, not yours & who cares if they have nowt better to do than enjoy their swimming?

(You have guilted me into getting my butt into gear to get swimming again - I keep talking about it but that's it! I MUST must do it!!)

I have only been swimming iwth my kids 3 times and all three times on holiday I am too obsessed what people think and get easily upset
you lot are great xxx

I have only been swimming iwth my kids 3 times and all three times on holiday I am too obsessed what people think and get easily upset
you lot are great xxx

people will always look if your too fat too thin tall short tatto'd its human nature but i let them stare for a min then just stare back they soon bugger off life is too short to worry about what they think and it not like your going to see them again!

There will always be someone worse off then you. I have been very lucky as my weight did not just sit in one place I had it totally all over including my feet. I have lost it from all over as well so no loose skin as yet and to be honest I dont think I will have.....be brave the swimming will help your weight loss...and your kids will love you for going with them...xx

i totally agree serenity well said !!

i have been going swimming for years regardless of my size. I have just gone from my size 26 swimsuit to a size 18. I have always been solid but things are starting to go wobbly now. I look at it from the point of view that doing exercise is better than not and swimming is the best one for you as its gentle on the joints. I am usually in the pool 3 days a week and to be honest never feel as though im being looked at although i do wonder how my legs must look to anyone swimming under water as they feel weired.

Back