• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Legs!

Cat321

Shrinking
Okay...so I've been dying to go swimming and thought today would be the day I would get out there and go and buy a swimsuit. Found a lovely one, fits really nice and my body actually looks pretty alright in it. But...........my legs! OMG! I've always had really big sadlebags and they are lumpy but today they just looked shocking, I think because I have lost weight from my legs my saddlebags look extra enormous and instead of my legs looking just lumpy they look very wobbly too. It must be the excess skin but it was still a bit of a shock to see! :cry:
Soooo..has anyone got any really good tips to maybe help with the skin and make them look a bit better? I was hoping the swimming would do it but no way am I showing my legs to the world looking like that!!!
Any suggestions/ideas/perk me up's would be really apprieciated! :D

Hey Cat I've just looked at your weight loss and you have done fantastically. I understand your not happy with your legs but unfortunately we can't pick and chose how or from where our weight loss is going to be. Try to focus on the weight you have lost and how much of a benefit that is to your health. You must feel amazing and look so different. I would n't worry about what other people think... Get yourself into that swim suit and get to the pool. From what I understand swimming is one of the best ways to aid our weight loss as it tones all areas of our body and lets face it, once your in the pool no one can see and in all honesty most people have hang ups about their own body and are probably too busy worrying about their wobbly bits to worry about yours.

I can't give you any ideas about how to improve your legs other than to do the swimming that you intended to do. I would love to be able to go swimming and think I'll be starting soon as I've been able to find a ladies only pool not that far from me and its been so long since I've been in the water.

You've done amazingly, don't let your impression of your legs take away from that... I bet they don't look as bad as you think anyway.

Your a star.. well done!!

Aww...thanks Alia. I know I should just do it but I just didn't think I actually had that much excess skin on them!! I can see a thigh light sometime in the future!!!
They did have these little skirts that kind of matched the cossie so I may get one of those to just hide the saddlebag area!
Thanks for your reply, you are doing so well too!! Keep up the good work!!! Cxx

The swimming will help you with this area so you will need to make the effort and get in the water...just think that everyone else will be aware of their bad bits and will be too busy worrying about them to look at yours.....swimming is the best all round excerise you can do, unfortunately I hate being in the water with other people so unless I can afford to hire a pool to myself I cant do any swimming so I envy you....go girl you can do it...xx

cat if it would help going swimming with a fellow wobbler your more than welcome to join me.
i go with PG to radcliffe on a monday 10.30 for aqua arobics
friday eve i take a disabled child to horwich 6pm its really quiet then
and i some times go during the week as well.
If you want to join me or want to go some other time give me a shout
carole

Thanks Carole, thats a lovely offer! I would have loved to have come to aqua aerobics with you and PG but I'm at work sadly! :eek:(
But I might take you up on that offer for another time! Do you ever go to Farnworth pool? I see they do a ladies only swim one night but aerobics mon-thurs night so was thinking of trying there. x

I can't get onto the site now for some reason so will check again later and let you know.
Yeah, well I'm about 2 mins from you (nr Anthony Axfords) so literally up the road! It's a small world!! :D

Back