• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

tablets/pills

sunny69

question does anyone have trouble swallowing pills with the sleeve? its just that when i had the band if i swallowed a pill it would just sit there and i'd be in absolute agony .x

I'm managing to swallow all mine whole thank god. I lasted one day on chewable vitamins and it made me sick o_O

I have some capsule ones should I split it and tip powder in the glass of drink ... Or take my chance and swallow it ?? Xx

Yay Eliza. How are you and how is the experience in Brno.
Its been really good, the hospital is lovely and clean and the nurses are so great, they been amazing, they really look after you. I'm glad I went with them. The first two days were tough, but feeling great today. Not long for you now, how are you feeling? :)

Its been really good, the hospital is lovely and clean and the nurses are so great, they been amazing, they really look after you. I'm glad I went with them. The first two days were tough, but feeling great today. Not long for you now, how are you feeling? :)
Good to know everything is fine. I'm so excited. I've lost 4kg on the pre op edit so far. Am dreading the first 2 days after op. You are well so that gives me confidence.

Back