• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tatiana's Post Op Diary

Tatiana

I should have started this before now as I'm now 4 weeks post op today but life has rather got in the way of my weight loss journey on the website.

I have lost 18lbs since going into hospital for my surgery and, while I'm pleased with that weight loss, the scales haven't gone down for over a week and had even gone up today by 1lb.

I have struggled with the food intake since my surgery and am not sure how many calories I am getting each day. I guess I am going to have to write it down more than I am doing and actually work out what I am taking in per day. A few wls friends have said that it is quite normal so, while it is getting me down, I'm not going to let it spoil what is a good thing.

I will try and keep this diary up to date as time goes by but will apologise in advance in case it only gets added to once a week or so.

Tatiana

Hi hun have u used my fitness pal? That count all cals n logs excersise for u u can add friends for support or food ideas ect good luck hun in sure it's just a stall wiv body adjusting ect uve dun great so far well dun n good luck ;) xx

I have to say guys I'm not overly concerning my self with what foods I eat im just making sure I get enough protein and that I'm including all the food groups in my daily in take I'making sure I drink enough fluids as instructed and I gotta say the weight is just falling off me I'm 4.5 weeks post opp and including my pre op diet weight loss I'm no 3.5 stone down I think it's all too easy to let this prosess consume your life
My attitude is I can only eat a very small amount then I could before and that weights just dropping off for me so far so good

I have to say guys I'm not overly concerning my self with what foods I eat im just making sure I get enough protein and that I'm including all the food groups in my daily in take I'making sure I drink enough fluids as instructed and I gotta say the weight is just falling off me I'm 4.5 weeks post opp and including my pre op diet weight loss I'm no 3.5 stone down I think it's all too easy to let this prosess consume your life
My attitude is I can only eat a very small amount then I could before and that weights just dropping off for me so far so good

I think that's a great attitude to have. Also, fabulous weight loss, so it's obviously working!

I'm trying to adopt the same philosophy, although old habits die hard!

Thanks lizzo I hope your journey is going well for you lovely to hear from u x

Yeah, it's going extremely well, thanks. I too have lost 3.5 stones, since the beginning of my pre-op on 19th November, but I have a long way to go yet!

Things have definitely improved now I'm back on 'proper' food - it's a lot easier to plan meals now I don't have to liquidise everything lol!

All the best to you,

Liz xx

Tray3004 said:
Hi hun have u used my fitness pal? That count all cals n logs excersise for u u can add friends for support or food ideas ect good luck hun in sure it's just a stall wiv body adjusting ect uve dun great so far well dun n good luck ;) xx

I haven't used my fitness pal and, at the moment, don't think the amount I am eating (when you take into account how often I am vomiting) would look very good - I am pretty much on 1-2 pints milk plus other drinks at the moment as it's about the only thing that stays down.

Also, at the moment, I can't exercise until I see the surgeon which isn't until March 1st!!

I am totally fed up at the moment!!

Tatiana

Aw bless ya x chin up hun it will get better big hugs xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back