• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Leah's Pre Op Diet Diary!

Day 26!

What a roller coaster ride this sleeve malarkey is!

Knowing what my body wants and how it's going to react is the hardest thing I've ever had to figure out in my life!

I seem to be suffering with a bit of dehydration which I know is my own fault. But my portion sizes can vary so quickly day to day that I don't know what's right and what's wrong! One day I can handle almost a whole side plate full and others a few bites and I'm over full!

I'm craving water but I don't want to sip it! I want to full a cool glass of water and I begin to and remember and panic!

Day 28! 4 weeks post op!

After my little blip with the lansoprazole the other day I was nervous to take it again but I thoroughly read my instructions and have now realised I took it within an hour of eating and j believe this is why I made myself feel so dizzy and sick!

So much to learn so little time!
I've been released into the wild today but I'm feeling cautious of what to try and what I'm ready for!

Good luck out there! And try not to push yourself too much. Slowly does it! I'm still tired 8 weeks out so take your time :) x

Post op 33 days

Well Christmas is interesting!

Father Christmas spoiled me completely as I hope he did for everyone else!
A few particularly fabulous presents include a Fitbit flex, a water infusion bottle and some lovely side plates!

I tried one plate on for my Christmas dinner which was a few thin slices of turkey, a chipolata in bacon and a few sausage meat stuff balls and for some strange reason I must have had a momentary lapse and picked up a Yorkshire pudding!! Needles to say I sliced a little bit off the end and was miraculously full and therefor had hardly any room for turkey or stuffing or anything else!

What a daft thing to do! I then went on to pick st little bits through the evening as I was worried I'd eaten too little protein and went through stages of full and not full for a little while.

Hoping for a nice loss tomorrow even half a pound would suit!

Back